[iRacing] SODE iRacing Fuel Calculator (Voice Control)

Réponses

• leparrainleparrain
    Gentleman Driver Messages: 2,450
    février 2018 modifié
    Course sur IMSA 24 du Mans avec le nouveau calculateur SODE.
    À la ligne d'arrivée, il me reste encore de L'essence pour faire + de 2 tours. LOL :o
    je me suis peut-être trompé dans les réglages affaire à suivre.

J8y4l5X.png

IbKx1ok.png
    gpXhmIg.png?1
  • leparrainleparrain
    Réponse :

Hi,

It can be perfectly correct. Note that iRacing shows you the white flag when it detects that you can't take one more lap with the remaining race time. But the duration of the race is set by the leader, not your car. The calculation uses your average time and the leader's time at the time of the pit stop. At that point it could calculate that you would have to give X laps but after the stop the average time per lap of the leader change, or yours. Also another factor that cannot be predicted is the time you or the leader have been at the stop.

The current calculation is much better and it will be more difficult to run out of fuel in some races. IMSA is always more complicated because it is multiclass. Try lover the 1.1 laps margin in time race.

If you sent me the link to the race results I can say to you how was exactly the calculation.

Cheers,
    Raul.
    gpXhmIg.png?1
  • TocheToche
    Modérateur global Messages: 18,153
    Merci JP :+1:
    Embêtant que l'ont doit mettre 63 voitures dans les réglages pour le calcul soit correct... Perso je diminue en cas de grosses endurances...

Ce serait bien que tu lui envoies le lien comme il te le demande... Curieux de voir son explication ;)
    uMba8ck.png
  • leparrainleparrain
    @Toche a écrit:
    Embêtant que l'ont doit mettre 63 voitures dans les réglages pour le calcul soit correct... Perso je diminue en cas de grosses endurances...
    Je suis d'accord, très embêtant.

Le circuit du mans me pose problème avec les 63 voitures. :/
    @Toche a écrit:
    Ce serait bien que tu lui envoies le lien comme il te le demande... Curieux de voir son explication ;)

Dans la foulée, je suis curieux moi aussi de connaître son explication. ;)
    gpXhmIg.png?1
  • leparrainleparrain
    Hi,

there are several laps without time (invalid). With the information available, and taking your laps before the pit stop, the average time would be:

3:38.180

The race is 75', so at an average of 3:38.180 it is estimated that you would give 20.15 laps, which would be 21 laps. In iRacing you always spin until there is no time to complete one more lap.

But that calculation does not take into account the time you will be standing in boxes, is imposible to know.

0.15 laps in time would be about 35 seconds. You were in the pits for over 42 seconds. So that's why it's 20 laps. But you also have to take into account the laps that will give the leader, because it is the one that really determines the duration of the race. The calculation is correct, for only a very few seconds you don't have to take one more lap. I think it's safer to calculate 21. I think it would be better to end up with that extra lap (not including the margin) than not running out of gas.

At IMSA and not running with the C7, I would put a safety margin below 1 lap.

Apart from this race we must take into account that in a time race many things can happen. I'm carrying various tests with the new calculation and at the moment never calculate less laps, that seems the safest thing to me

Cheers,
    Raul.
    gpXhmIg.png?1
  • popolinhopopolinho
    Membre Messages: 5,487
    C'est le bazar, tu peux rouler comme un dieu en gte, le nombre de tours est déterminée par le leader en C7, et inversement, tu fais une course de merde, celui en C7 peut être plus rapide que sur les autres courses...

déjà l'ancienne version, c'est en cherchant la limite que j'ai eu des soucis, sinon sont system est déjà bien fait en fin de compte =)
    3kQwNV8.jpg
  • leparrainleparrain
    Fixed a bug with get fuel comsuption for the current Lap. This only affect if you are out of the car of stay for a long time in pitbox. Only in situations on practice session.

Fixed a small bug with push to talk.

http://sode.noflyarea.es/files/SODE/InstallSODEiRacingFuelCalculator_v1.4RC32.exe

I'm working in a pit box command where you can personalice the options. When I finished it I will release the new versión for all. If some one have suggestions for this new command I can made changes before I release it. A screenshot of the available options to set:

pMzk4je.png

Set tires: Check it if you want to take action in tires.
    Set fuel: Check it if you want to take action in fuel.

Would it be useful if an exact amount of fuel could be set up at the pit stop?

If a command that is a pit stop strategy is set, it will be taken into account only at the next pit stop.
    gpXhmIg.png?1
  • leparrainleparrain
    Oui je pense que tu as raison @popolinho ;)
    gpXhmIg.png?1
  • leparrainleparrain
    mars 2018 modifié
    Version V1.4RC39 après plusieurs tests la version à l'air stable.
    http://sode.noflyarea.es/files/SODE/InstallSODEiRacingFuelCalculator_v1.4RC39.exe

[Fixed] Best microphone control.
    [Fixed] I detect a bug in sound output, I fixed it
    [New Command] I completed the new command "Pit box strategy". If you have access to editor you can add this type of commands. You can define your pitbox strategy:

KLC656i.png

I have to practice for Sebring 12h, I do not have time .. I will try to make a video to show this command, but I think is simple to use.

Added support for new cars:

- Audi R18
    - Dallara IR18
    - Porsche 919

(Remember, this version requires 63 cars in iRacing configuration to go well in time races)

Now for the calculations only the race laps are saved. Previously too much useless data was being saved (practice, qualy, warmup). Now only the fastest qualifying lap time of all pilots is saved. In the race, the last 20 laps of our driver are saved, and of the rest only the last 10 laps. In the other sessions (practice, test, warmup) only our laps are saved.
    gpXhmIg.png?1
  • TocheToche
    Il a sorti la V2. Je ferai l'update après Sebring...

- Added support for Audi R18, Dallara IR18 and Porsche 919 cars

- Added support for Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5

- New time race laps calculation. Implemented weighted calculation of the laps. Important: It is necessary to set a sufficient number of cars in the iRacing configuration to be able to obtain data from all the cars in the race. This data from iRacing establishes how many cars will get their physics, but also determines how many cars will receive telemetry. The calculation needs to know laps time of the leader.
    New fuel consumption weighted calculation. The app get the consumption of the last 20 laps and use the five heaviest laps for calculation. The weight, from major to minor, is: fast lap, normal lap, first lap of race, lap with pit stop and lap in yellow flag / caution. This makes the calculation in oval races go better.

- The fuel margins can now be configured by car and circuit.

- The countdown for pit stop is now configured in the main configuration window. It can be configured by car and circuit.

- In the sound setup it is possible to select the playback and recording device.

- It is possible to set the microphone sensitivity. Filter added to remove any sound that is not within the frequency of the human voice.

- New command "Pitbox Strategy", allows us to configure our pit stop in terms of changing wheels, fuel, cleaning glass and quick repair. This command is only available if you have the command editor enabled. (PITBOX_STRATEGY)

- New command to make a screenshot (SCREENSHOT). We must have the command editor enabled in order to assign the command to this new action. The capture will be saved in the directory [My documents]\iRacing\screenshots

- Added possibility of setting the time in 24h or 12h format

Download link:
    http://sode.noflyarea.es/files/SODE/InstallSODEiRacingFuelCalculator_v20.exe
    uMba8ck.png
  • leparrainleparrain
    La version V2.0 Fonctionne bien, j'ai déjà effectué plusieurs tests. ;)
    gpXhmIg.png?1
  • leparrainleparrain
    The process is correct. If you have access to the command editor you can make it simpler, you can create a pitbox strategy command, configure it to not change tires, automatic fuel and clean windshield (optional, but recommended).

W9kHHGk.png

"Preserve strategy after pitbox": Even if you pit stop more than once the strategy is maintained, because if not when you leave the pitbox there are options that iRacing checked automatic, for example tires. This way even if you have to enter a second time, it won't change wheels because the pitbox strategy is established. If this option is not checked the pit box strategy only works in the next pitbox after you set it.

"Speak message on pitting in": It will repeat the text you have in "Confirmation message" to the pitbox entry. It's useful for us to see that everything is ok when we enter the box.

I have a command set up for sprint GT3 races (also for IMSA) like this:

"Command": Sprint race
    "Confirmation message": Sprint race
    "Preserve strategy after pitbox": checked
    "Speak message on pitting in": checked
    "Tires: Clear
    "Fuel: Automatically
    "Clean winshield: checked

I also recommend you to make some stops in practice session and see that the countdown to the pit box is correct. If it is not, adjust the left bar in the stop countdown setting, increase the value if when it says 1 you are too close to the pitbox to brake and stop, or decrease the value if you are too far away. In sprint races sometimes you can stop in the pitbox with several cars, the countdown will help you to stop in your pitbox.

I have run the "crash sebring 12h" and I have seen that in a race like this, where our car may not do a normal race, either because of having to lose minutes repairing or due to crash problems, the calculation of laps by time does not go well.

I now have a test bench where I can enter a race in watch mode and analyze that the calculations are correct. In all the IMSA and Sprint GT3 races that I've analyzed the lap calculation was correct. The race never lasted one more lap, always the calculation was correct ( one more is dangerous, we can run out of fuel).

I've made a small change that should solve the problem in these endurance races where we may have problems and lost a lot of minutes.

I've also included track temperature and something else . I will release in the next days the version 2.1, it will be an automatic update.
    gpXhmIg.png?1
  • leparrainleparrain
    Raul Hevia

Tomorrow I'm releasing the 2.1 update that fixes:

Fixed random error when calculating fuel for a lap.
    Fixed error when setting pitbox stop countdown by car/circuit selection.

What's new:

- [Event] New event that is executed the first time we get in the car in a session.
    - [New data] Temperature of track at start/finish line.
    - [New data] Temperature of track measured by crew around track. This is what we can see in the iRacing information.
    - [New data] Change in iRating according to position. It will report how much iRating we win or lose based on our position.
    - [New data] iRating prediction by position. Our iRating updated with change.
    - [New data] Lower position to avoid losing iRating.

The new iRating data only works in official race.

In the new event I have a message telling me the temperature of the track and the SOF, it is an example of use.
    gpXhmIg.png?1
  • leparrainleparrain
    I'm not launching the automatic update because I haven't been able to test everything thoroughly. But I ran with this version today and everything went well for me. You can try it.

http://sode.noflyarea.es/files/SODE/InstallSODEiRacingFuelCalculator_v2.1RC6.exe

(Tim Claessens, Pascal Arrighi, this version would fixed your problems)

Changes:

- Fixed a bug in the management of process threads.
    - Fixed random error when calculating fuel for a lap.
    - Fixed error when setting pitbox stop countdown by car/circuit selection.
    - If an uncontrolled error now occurs then it is displayed on a screen before the application is closed. The error text can be copied. Paste it here or send it to me at raulhc@gmail.com

What's new:

- [Event] New event that is executed the first time we get in the car in a session.
    - [New data] $TrackTemp$ Temperature of track at start/finish line.
    - [New data] $TrackTempCrew$ Temperature of track measured by crew around track. This is what we can see in the iRacing information.
    - [New data] $UserIRatingChange$ Change in iRating according to position. It will report how much iRating we win or lose based on our position.
    - [New data] $UserIRatingPrediction$ iRating prediction by position. Our iRating updated with change.
    - [New data] $UserIRatingLowerPosition$ Lower position to avoid losing iRating.
    - [New data] $ClassSoF$ Class SoF. Get the SoF of our class if the session is multiclass.

The iRating calculation only works after race starts but the lower position to avoid losing iRating works before race starts.
    gpXhmIg.png?1
  • leparrainleparrain
    ** IMPORTANT ** Raul Hevia

If anyone uses pitbox strategy commands I found a bug. If the option "Preserver strategy after pitbox" is not checked the automatic fuel not work. I fixed it. I will test it and release a new version. I will also check that the update system is working properly and add something new.

By the moment, if someone uses this command, check that option if they want the automatic fuel.

V7ZzF8Y.png
    gpXhmIg.png?1
  • TocheToche
    Merci pour le suivi :+1:
    Je t'avoue que je suis toujours avec ma vieille version... Toujours pas passé à la nouvelle version...
    uMba8ck.png
  • leparrainleparrain
    mars 2018 modifié
    Dommage, tu aurais testé les nouvelles commandes en course, par exemple la commande position pour voir si tu perds de irating .
    gpXhmIg.png?1
  • TocheToche
    avril 2018 modifié
    Je viens de l'installer ;)

Dis, c'est bien ici que tu trouves les nouvelles commandes?
    Uak7rUb.png
    vjO21UJ.png

Ce sont les 3 derniers les nouveaux?

Tu créés donc un "New message" où pour un mot tu lui faire une dire une phrase avec une variable?

Genre:
    - "New message" -> "Voice command: iRating prediction" -> "Message: $UserIRatingPrediction$"

EDIT: J'avais pas vu qu'il y avait moyend e connaitre le fuel du dernier tour... Intérressant.

EDIT2: TU disais qu'on était bloqué à 3 pour le countdown... J'ai pas essayé mais à mon avis, ça doit marcher encore à partir de 5 si on le configure ainsi:
    XNWwKhC.png
    uMba8ck.png
  • leparrainleparrain
    avril 2018 modifié
    @Toche a écrit:
    Je viens de l'installer ;)

Dis, c'est bien ici que tu trouves les nouvelles commandes? Oui
    7zdnCkK.png
    Lk4xM4A.png

Ce sont les 3 derniers les nouveaux?Regarde plus bas, j'ai mis les nouvelles fonctions SODE.

Tu créés donc un "New message" où pour un mot tu lui faire une dire une phrase avec une variable? Oui

Genre:
    - "New message" -> "Voice command: iRating prediction" -> "Message: $UserIRatingPrediction$" Exact.

EDIT: J'avais pas vu qu'il y avait moyend e connaitre le fuel du dernier tour... Intérressant.

EDIT2: TU disais qu'on était bloqué à 3 pour le countdown... J'ai pas essayé mais à mon avis, ça doit marcher encore à partir de 5 si on le configure ainsi: Je ne pense pas, regarde explication en bas de la page. 3...2...1...
    gF8KPNr.png

- [Pit countdown] Added options to modify the pit stop countdown. You can also save by car / circuit. The countdown is now 3, 2, 1.

The countdown at the pit stop requires setting it up. Make a pit stop, if when you hear 1 you are too far from the pit stall then reduce the time in left bar (Pit last second of the countdown). If when you hear 1 you are too close to the pit stall then increases the time.

What's new:

FIRST_TIME_INCAR
    - [New data] Temperature of track at start/finish line.
    $TrackTemp$
    - [New data] Temperature of track measured by crew around track. This is what we can see in the iRacing information.
    $TrackTempCrew$
    - [New data] Change in iRating according to position. It will report how much iRating we win or lose based on our position.
    $UserIRatingChange$
    - [New data] iRating prediction by position. Our iRating updated with change.
    $UserIRatingPrediction$
    - [New data] Lower position to avoid losing iRating.
    $UserIRatingLowerPosition$
    The new iRating data only works in official race.

In the new event I have a message telling me the temperature of the track and the SOF, it is an example of use.
    gpXhmIg.png?1
  • leparrainleparrain
    Surtout ne pas télécharger la version 2.2. ;)

eLC36Z8.png

Yes

I added an error when correcting the fail with the command pitbox strategy. It was a fatal mistake, I'm sorry. I fixed one and added another . I did tests but only testing with pitbox strategy and not with normal stop.

I has launch 2.3 version uptate to fixed it.
    gpXhmIg.png?1
  • leparrainleparrain
    Pas pour le moment @chrislaumax , il y a encore des mises à jour à venir, après on regardera ensemble pour la modification du fichier. ;)
    gpXhmIg.png?1
  • lludolludo
    Membre Messages: 2,132
    leparrain a écrit: »
    Surtout ne pas télécharger la version 2.2. ;)

eLC36Z8.png

Yes

I added an error when correcting the fail with the command pitbox strategy. It was a fatal mistake, I'm sorry. I fixed one and added another . I did tests but only testing with pitbox strategy and not with normal stop.

I has launch 2.3 version uptate to fixed it.

Trop tard lol, j'ai voulu tester rapidement en début d'aprèm et j'ai mis la 2.2 :mrgreen: ... Bon d'un côté ça me rassure car le truc lançait des messages tout seul et ne répondait pas à toujours à la voix du chef :tongue: ^^
  • leparrainleparrain
    Ah mince !!!

@lludo Reviens à la version 2.1
    gpXhmIg.png?1
  • lludolludo
    Oui oui je ferai ça prochaine fois que je joue, merci @leparrain .. En cas je découvre après les conseils d'un belge et c'est terrible quand-même (surtout jouant avec l'oculus) merci @Toche
  • TocheToche
    @leparrain J'ai attendu hier pour passer en 2.3... (pas la 2.2).
    Merci pour les infos... Pas compris l'event "First Time In Car"... Faut faire quelque chose? Ca fait quoi cet event?
    Te dirai quoi pour le countdown, pas encore essayé ;)

@lludo De rien ;) Elle est top cette appli... Je comprends pas ceux qui se dirigent vers DRE avec achat de Voice Attack et tous leurs problèmes qu'ils rencontrent...
    uMba8ck.png
  • leparrainleparrain
    @Toche a écrit:
    Pas compris l'event "First Time In Car"... Faut faire quelque chose? Ca fait quoi cet event?

Cette commande fonctionne essentiellement quand tu rentres pour la première fois dans ton véhicule, elle se déclenche automatiquement.

Exemple :
    Edit la commande First Time InCar
    Dans message, tu écris : Bonjour Toche, la température de la piste est de $TrackTemp$ degrés.
    gpXhmIg.png?1
  • lludolludo
    leparrain a écrit: »
    Ah mince !!!

@lludo Reviens à la version 2.1

C'est fait, merci ;)
  • leparrainleparrain
    Nickel @lludo maintenant il faut que tu passes à la version 2.3. lol =)
    Des patchs encore des patchs !
    gpXhmIg.png?1
  • lludolludo
    :+1: Je fais ça de suite ;)
  • leparrainleparrain
    @chrislaumax Tu peux faire la mise à jour SODE VERSION 2.3. ;)
    gpXhmIg.png?1
Connectez-vous ou Inscrivez-vous pour répondre.